2009年4月4日星期六

Can I get a @me RSS feed from Twitter alikes?

If you are using too many twitter alike services just like what I do, I think you'll feel the same way like what I feel:

Can I get a @me RSS feed from these web2.0 sites?

You know and I know that lots of twitter users are using ping.fm or other 3td party apps to sync or post their status to twitters or other twitter alikes. Different user stick on different major twitter alike websites, like I stick on facebook.com, some of my friends like stick on twitter.com or friendfeed.com, and some of my Chinese friends like stick on fanfou.com or digu.com while the rest of them like jiwai.com or zuosa.com ...

No metter which SNS website we are sticking on, sometimes we sitll wanna know the "replies" from other SNS website, then it's painful to log into every one, check and reply...Awfully painful.

Since there is this "@me" channel to make you easier to check all of the replies targeting you. That's cool, and it'll be cooler if they offer me a RSS feed from this channel, so I can easilier check all of the replier from every SNS website via my google reader or Facebook (embedded RSS into my profile).

I know if they offer this function, they'll potentially lose their users because they never need to login again. So non of them is doing this.

But, if they really care about user experience, they will provide this function, and if they do, they'll get the users love and trust which is also a good thing longtermly. Any I believe users will invite more friends to join them (because they don't worry about the replies from this website will be lost...)

Betashow

http://mobile2china.blogspot.com
http://betashow.wealink.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/touchsky2003

没有评论: